NOW AVAILABLE IN THE APP STORE!!
UPDATE: There is a bug with the new sanboxing that we are testing to launch multiple Mudder apps at the same time for multi-play. It will go to apple for testing soon. You will need to launch the window BEFORE Connecting to your mud.
FOR MULTIPLE APP LAUNCHING IF IT IS NOT WORKING, OPEN A Terminal window and enter:
open -n /Applications/Mudder.app
This will launch a new app window. After that once the applications are closed you should be able to use the File->Open new Mudder window and it will open the multiple application windows.
- Pre-Loaded list of MUDS to connect to
- Multiple Mudder apps running at once for multi-play.
- Color Support
- Font change support
- Preference pane to set up Macros and Triggers
- Macro's to send complex or repetitive commands to the mud.
- Automatic Triggers to fire off so no typing needed.
- Triggers play sounds and gag text.
- Mark your favorite MUD to be loaded on startup.
- Add your own favorite MUD to the list
- Play sounds on Trigger Match
- Keystroke command to turn on/off System Voice
- Keystroke command to resend last command entered
- Gag text on a trigger match
- Some Enhancements for Chinese language support.
- Resend last command
- Added new Muds to MUD List (Including Chinese and Italian)
- Command line Macros launch
- Macros can be used as aliases
- Speed walking
- Mud Sound Report (MSP)
- UP Arrow key to put last typed command in box
- DOWN Arrow key to goto end of command line
- More Voice Over Integration
- More System Speech support options.
- In App help files started.
- Bug Fixes.
Screen shot with ANSI color support. More Screen Shots
This utility will allow you to connect to several MUDS/MUSH/MOO's, and comes with a pre-loaded list of MUDS for you to try.
I have played, ran and worked on MUDS off and on for a long time. Played many Role-Playing social games. Now I want to use my skills to bring back the non-subscription, text based MUDS. That's right, NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS to play.
I hope you enjoy the new release. I have many updates and future plans for the utility and enhancing my own text based MUD.
Please note: We are not responsible for the MUD servers you connect to! Please do not contact us if a MUD is down, has inappropriate language or has adult themes. We do NOT control the MUDS. We are not responsible to any lost or stored content. If you have any questions regarding the server application please contact the owner of the MUD.
A MUD (originally Multi-User Dungeon, with later variants Multi-User Dimension and Multi-User Domain), is a multiplayer real-time virtual world, usually text-based. MUDs combine elements of role-playing games, hack and slash, player versus player, interactive fiction, and online chat. Players can read or view descriptions of rooms, objects, other players, non-player characters, and actions performed in the virtual world. Players typically interact with each other and the world by typing commands that resemble a natural language. (see: wiki)